Do you want to get a loan without leaving your home? An online loan available without leaving your home may meet your expectations. What’s more, the offers of some financial institutions mean that you can go without earnings certificates!
Online payday lenders: Start Request a loaning now!!
The Internet gives Internet users the opportunity to use services and purchase products without having to establish a personal relationship with the seller. Banks also actively operate in the Internet sphere, which is manifested primarily in electronic banking. They sometimes grant loans over the internet.
Financial product: online loan, or rather an online loan for proof, also non-bank companies have in their offers in the form of payday loans. This mode of granting financial obligations is easier for them than for banks because they do not have to meet the stringent requirements regarding the assessment of clients’ creditworthiness when granting loans.
Do you know that…
Recommendation T, issued by the Polish Financial Supervision Authority, obliges banks and cooperative savings and credit unions to use databases when assessing the creditworthiness of a retail customer to verify the level of customer debt and the history of repayment of their liabilities. In this regard, banks should use their own and external databases, including from the database of the Credit Information Bureau or Economic Information Bureaus.
Internet payday loans are offered by https://paydayrelay.com/. Loan companies can grant them by correspondence using remote channels, in a very short time, even within a dozen or so minutes of submitting the loan application. These include online loans for ID or online loans without certificates, granted solely on the basis of a loan application, with personal ID details entered, including:
- name and surname,
- ID card number,
- PESEL number.
Loan companies that offer payday loans check the customer’s credibility online using verification transfers for a symbolic amount of PLN 1 or PLN 0.01 or special applications. They can also reach for information from BIK and other databases.
Do you know that…
Many loan companies, e.g. Wonga.com, have a cooperation agreement with BIK and will check the loan history of a potential borrower at BIK before granting an online loan. Bad entries, however, do not cause immediate rejection of an online loan application, unlike the bank offer.
Online loan – in banks and non-bank companies
In many banks in Poland, you can take an online loan. It is a financial product that allows external financing of a customer who meets the conditions set by the lending institution to obtain a loan.
Customers who can count on online loans:
- have sufficient creditworthiness,
- have a positive credit history at the Credit Information Bureau,
- submit a loan application with the required attachments,
- establish appropriate loan repayment security – if required.
The online loan is therefore granted in practice on the same terms as any other bank loan. Most often, banks have this offer for customers who already have an account or other product in the same institution. The bank can easily confirm the client’s financial situation, for example, based on the personal account history, and issue a credit decision.
The online loan is granted online, i.e. in a non-cash form, with payment to the client’s account, although the loan agreement is usually delivered to the address indicated by the borrower by courier. After signing, it is sent back to the headquarters of the bank that provides financing.
See where to take an online loan from banks (examples):
- Clarke Bank – online cash loan is available Clarke Cash for CLICK, up to 30,000 zł;
- Dyer Bank – online cash loan of up to PLN 20,000 zł;
- Harrison – 100% online cash loan Only current Harion customers will receive online.
How do you complete the formalities by taking online loans?
Banks providing online loans require their clients to complete similar formalities as for stationary commitments. It is, therefore, necessary to sign a loan agreement, in which the lender undertakes to grant a financial commitment to the borrower, giving him a cash amount that he can use in the manner indicated in the loan agreement. The borrower undertakes to repay the loan together with accrued interest and other fees within the period specified in the contract.
The internet loan is also granted on the basis of a relevant agreement, which is in accordance with the banking law. Internet payday loans can be granted in a different mode, based on the provisions of the Civil Code. It stipulates that the loan agreement does not have to be in writing, although most often it happens, and the agreement is also sent to the client online to the e-mail address provided.
An online loan agreement can be signed:
- 100 percent via the Internet, when a loan agreement is approved by the customer online, by logging into the bank’s website and confirming it with the activation code;
- via courier – the bank sends the loan agreement by courier, which after checking the documents gives the contract to the customer to sign;
- at a bank branch – in this case, only the online loan application is submitted via the internet, and then the customer after receiving a positive credit decision must report to the bank to sign the contract.
Online loan without BIK only in non-bank companies
In the category of online loans for proof and loans, payday loans are indisputably ahead of loan companies that treat the internet as one of the most important channels to reach customers. Among the advantages of payday loans over the internet, or actually non-bank loans online, are undoubted:
- easy access to credit;
- the possibility of applying for and obtaining a loan 24 hours a day, 7 days a week;
- formalities kept to a minimum;
- the possibility of obtaining an online loan without income certificates;
- Internet loan without BIK – loan companies in many cases grant loans online without checking the history of loans in BIK.
An online loan without certificates is most often in the form of a non-bank loan, granted outside the banking system. However, online loans can also be taken from banks, but they are usually limited in amount and it is an online cash loan, intended mainly for regular customers of a given bank.